Monday, October 27, 2008

Chuck Norris counted to infinity... twice!


I have to tell you all about my newfound discovery of possibly the funniest jokes ever made!
Just this past weekend, my two joy-seeking friends, Matt and Payton, and I were waiting for some people to come over to my house to get in the hot tub and just relax for the weekend. We were getting a little bored, so we started texting the famous ChaCha for answers to questions like, "Who would win in a mud-wrestling match out of Chewbacca and The Hulk?" or "How much money would it cost me to rent Fenway Park?" But then we decided to shake things up a bit and text for pick-up lines and insults from this other network called 4info, and we got all these awesome pick-up lines and slams! But then we got creative and texted "chucknorris" and that was when the plethora of the greatest Chuck Norris jokes were accessible to us in a matter of seconds! All you have to do is text "chucknorris" to the number 4info or 44636 and the joke will come right to you!
But, like all the great and fantastic things in this world, these jokes have a limit, and I reached my limit today. So now I'm through with my Chuck Norris stage... and now I will waste my time finding stupid pick-up lines until I find one that could actually maybe work and try it on some random girl at school.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

hey hey hey! do I still have to apologize about the whole "chuck norris" thing?! hahaha

Steve Clark said...

Yes! Yes you do, you are not exempt from your punishment

Katelyn said...

wait? what was my punishment?! l forgot! lol